- Responsible for the operation of the district and its long-term and short-term planning.
- Recommends organizational structure and manpower level, compensation and benefits schedules, water rates and charges, acquisition of real property, construction contracts, acceptance of completed projects, management strategies appropriate for the district, executes payment for approved projects and programs.
- Conducts regular team management meetings for updating, resolution-making and target setting.
- In-charge of the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the strategic and long-range plans of the water district.
- Formulation and implementation of public relations and information programs.
- Development and maintenance of an internal audit program for all units as well as Information Technology (IT) related programs of the district.
Office of the General Manager