- Responsible for the maintenance of the corporate books of accounts and all accounting records, documents and the preparation of the Financial and Accounting Reports and Analysis.
- Implements procedures and policies on cash management particularly on safekeeping, disbursement, control of water district funds.
- Implements procedures and policies on collection of water bills, cash funds and other monies or income of the District.
- Coordinates with concerned departments in the preparation of the annual budget and prepares and monitors projected financial reports based on approved annual budget.
- Determines financial resources available to carry out water district programs.