- Determines water production requirements and ensures the steady supply of water to the service area.
- Maintains water pumps and water treatment facilities and water quality in accordance with the standards set by the Philippine National Standards for Drinking Water & World Health Organization (WHO).
- Conducts preventive maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities.
- Initiates programs for protection and development of water resources and watershed areas.
- Implements programs for extension, expansion, and improvement of water supply system and undertakes repairs and maintenance of transmission and distribution pipelines, including its appurtenances.
- Plans and designs mainline extension, including mainline improvement, water supply system, pumping facilities, and other structures.